1. It is the nature of our products that due to the manufacturing processes of Swarovski and other crystal fabricators some slight variations in shading are unavoidable.
2. Colours shown on this website due to variations in internet browsers, computer screens, etc., combined with the particularities in photographing crystals may be used as a guide only. If you are unsure about a colour we suggest you to raise a query and/or buy a sample.
3. The pictures are not scaled and, therefore, for reference only. The actual size should be verified by referring to the item's description.
4. The content of this Shop, including all images, is our property and the reproduction partly or in full any content or images without our consent is forbidden under any circumstances.
5. Payments to be received within 2 days of purchasing.
6. Unless it is against eCrater policies, we accept PayPal payments from all customers and Postal Orders from UK customers only.
7. We endeavour to dispatch all items within 1 working day.
8. Next Day Special Delivery (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) is usually available for UK based customers on orders placed before 12 Noon Monday to Friday as soon as additional charges for the service are paid. Please contact us for an invoice. However, the service is subject to our availability. An email confirmation of dispatch will be sent. You are welcome to phone 07964491318 to confirm the availability of the service. Receipts of all orders sent by this service will require a signature.
9. Goods delivery is subject to Royal Mail terms and conditions. They consider any item posted within the UK as lost only after 16 working days, to Europe - 20 working days and overseas - 25 working days since a posting date. We can do nothing about delayed or missing packages until the deadline passed (see www.royalmail.com for further details). After that the full refund is issued or a replacement item is sent - the choice is yours. A claim against the loss will also be filed and we kindly request our customers to cooperate with Royal Mail (or your country postal services) investigators in case you are asked for.
10. A discount on P&P fees for multiple items purchase is always offered. Please wait for our invoice before making your payment . No refund can be issued if items were paid individually. We post the goods either separately or in one shipment on our discretion.
11. Please ask us a question if you are in doubt.
12. According to the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations all our buyers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods.
13. Buyers have to meet all postage and packing charges on cancellation. Please be ensured that a proof of postage is held. All goods must be returned in its original packaging (unopened). Seals, staples, etc must not be compromised. Earrings and piercings are excluded from goods that can be returned due to hygienic reasons unless they are faulty.
14. We may accept items in compromised packaging for the refund on our discretion. Restocking and discount fees will be applied. Please ask us a question before sending goods back.
15. The UK Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to goods made to the customer's specification.
16. In a very unlikely event that the item(s) you have bought is faulty, it can be returned for an exchange. Please send it back to us within 7 days of receipt informing us in writing regarding your action in advance and obtaining proof of postage. A replacement will be send back as soon as your packet is received. Costs of your return postage will also be refunded.
17. The customer shall report any damage or shortage to us and the carrier as soon as possible but no later then within 7 days of delivery. Provided a prompt notice of transit damage is given and provided it is proven to our satisfaction that such damage occurred in transit in the UK but not otherwise, we will refund, repair or replace such goods free of charge to the customer.
18. Please be advised that import duties, taxes and charges, if applicable, are not included in any item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
19. We will not be liable for any breach of agreement for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God civil commotion riots floods drought fire legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under this agreement that decision will not prevent the enforcement of other rights or the same right on a later occasion.
20. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.